Respect of intellectual property rights is a core tenet of this Service. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act establishes a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement, with which this website fully complies.
If your copyright is being infringed upon on this website, or if you are authorized to act on behalf of a copyright holder, whose copyright is being infringed upon on this website, please send a notice to the designated copyright agent.
A valid notice must include the following items:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled, and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
The designated copyright agent can be reached as follows:
Only valid notices will be reviewed and the appropriate action to remove the material will be taken if the material is found to be infringing. Be advised that it may take up to 48 hours for your message to be reviewed and the appropriate action taken.
Please do not contact the designated copyright agent for matters other than DMCA notices - such messages will be discarded.
Last change: 28.01.2021.