I take intellectual property rights of others seriously. The Digital Millenium Copyright Act established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement that I have implemented for this blog and related web entities. If you own a copyright, or have the authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that content on this website is infringing on ythat material, please send a notice to the copyright agent designated for this website, that includes of the following items below and the agent will take the appropriate action and remove the material if it is necessary.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
The designated copyright agent to receive such claims can be reached as follows:
Last change: 14.10.2018.